Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Graduation and His Perfect Faithfulness


Well, I have officially graduated high school. We got back from our senior trip on Sunday night. All I can do is praise God for His perfect faithfulness this year that continued throughout our trip! His hand was upon us the entire trip, and the enemy’s approach was rebuked. After we left Cross Style church, edified, uplifted, and inspired deeper into Jesus, most of the girls were hit with some form of sickness. We believe it was the enemy’s attack against what God did in us at Cross Style. Therefore, we rebuked it in Jesus’ Name, and it receded!

I praise God for keeping me, blessing me, upholding me, and sustaining me throughout high school. Truly, He deserves all the credit, and I can’t wait to see what He has in store for the next season of my life! All I know is that I can completely trust the One who is leading. I’m so madly in love with Him and know that He’ll do beyond all I could ever imagine! 















No comments:

Post a Comment