Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Abounding with love and thanksgiving!


My heart has just been abounding in joy and thankfulness to my great Jesus today! Here are a few things that I have just stopped and marveled that He has been so gracious to give me:


 Himself! How can I ever thank Him enough that, not only did He die for me and purchase my forgiveness, I get to be intimate and close to Him, dwelling with Him every moment of every day?! He has so wooed me today-- my heart cannot contain its love toward Him!
 
Though it may seem small, hot chocolate has helped to keep me warm on this chilly  November day, not to mention: it's very tasty!

The college He has blessed me with and the sweet, sweet friends I have made here. 


The beautiful times of intercession He has pressed me into, as well as the amazing times of praying with friends here. 

All things pink, frilly, feminine, and flowery. In case you haven't noticed, I just relish being a lady. :)

The new issue of Set Apart Girl magazine came out last week, so I am gotten to dive into that for the last few days! It is such a blessing and encouragement! 


There are many more things that I am thankful for that will be (hopefully) coming in the next couple of days!



"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise; be thankful unto Him and bless His Name. For the LORD is good. His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations." Psalm 100





No comments:

Post a Comment